Well, what a week it has been for me here lately. Last Friday, I lost my job and of course it was right before the weekend began. Lovely, right? I have the most fabulous friends and family though let me say first off. The weekend flew by and I was with all of my girlfriends all weekend long. On Sunday night we went to a great Super Bowl party and had lots of yummy food and drinks!
Melissa invited Miss Dixie and I over yesterday for a lunch date at her house and we had a blast. Libby Lou and Miss Dixie enjoyed seeing each other and playing together. Thanks Melissa, you are the best!
My sweet friend from home, Kim, sent me this devotional this morning that reads from 1 Peter:
"So be truly glad. There is a wonderful joy ahead, even though you may have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold..."
Thank you to Dad, Mom, Nana, Aunt Ann and all my wonderful friends (in Atlanta and everywhere else) that have been so wonderful. I definitely will be just fine!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah, you have your "blog" decorated so cute!! I love the colors! Hope everything is working out great for you! I know if you haven't yet, you will find the perfect job that is just right for you! Stay positive...it will all work out! :-)
Love Ya!
Yay for the advertising! That would be so fun! You are quite fabulous girl!
Loving the facebook picture too girlie! Miss you always! :)
love you,
K
Post a Comment