HTML Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Counting Down the Days....

Hey sweet friends! In the midst of our BIG move that is occurring next weekend, I am taking a break from my lovely little blog. We moved the girls (aka...Lily & Daisy) last weekend over the 4th. This week, I am packing, purging (yes, still!) and already have taken 1 very long and arduous test for law school this morning. In addition, I've already received my assignments for the pass/fail course that is a week long before school actually starts. And I'm in the midst of applying at the ASPCA up in New York City for their summer clerkships, which would be a dream to get! Say a little prayer.

Needless to say, we are swamped and Charlee B is going to be staying in Kentucky with his Grammy the first week because the classes will be very long, and I don't want any distractions.

So cheers to seeing you back once we've moved on the 20th and I can finally relax a bit before my classes begin in early August. Lots of pictures ahead!

In the meantime, this is what C man has been up. That ornery Rover!!!


Playing with his BFF, Zeke Zang!



And I'm in my last week at work. The old gang got together for a big goodbye lunch at the Cheesecake Factory up here at North Point and I'm going to miss these wonderful friends dearly! 


Miss Lyn & I. When I first started working at NAMB nearly five years ago, I sat next to Lyn. She is such a sweet soul and such an encouragement to me. I'm going to miss her SO much!


My dearest and closest girlfriend, Kayla! We are the exact same person!!

No comments: