HTML Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things!

Hey friends! I'm back and since it's that wonderful time of the year, I thought I would share my Christmas list. Oh hey, Dad! :)
 
AKA...My Christmas List
 
 

1//Target Gift Card.... I love, love, love Target. Seriously, I get so much stuff there throughout the year. Everything is so cute and I even get all of Charlee's treats, festive collars and Milk Bones there because of the great prices! You just can't beat Target.

2//Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses.... I'm not sure why but I go through sunglasses like no one else. Between daily runs or traveling to the ocean, my sunglasses always seem to break or get way too loose at least twice during the year. I love the Ray-Bans and they are a timeless classic.

3//Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes... Since Charlee and I hit the pavement daily, this is another practical item I'm always in need of. My poor tennis shoes take in so many miles throughout the year that the sole wears down to almost nothing.

4//German Shepherd Puppy... There's no link to this and no I don't need another dog. Charlee B is quite the handful himself but I love a German Shepherd. They are simply darling!

No comments: