The sun, the burgers + hot dogs, and all the fireworks. This will be the first year that I'm not actually on vacation at the beach celebrating the 4th. I've never actually been in the city to celebrate the 4th. Last year I was in South Carolina at the beach. We are planning on getting lots of pool time in, grilling out and taking Charlee to the dog park early in the morning to wear his fine little self out. We're headed over to Wieuca to a friend's house for a cookout that evening and fireworks. So that's our plans friends! And I'm officially ready for Thursday to be here.
And don't worry, there will be a follow up post with Charlee's 4th of July attire that I picked up in the Target dollar aisle Is that not the best ever?! I love that dollar aisle.
And I'm leaving you with a picture of Charlee and his best friend, Zeke. These two are the best of friends. They were both pretty worn out at this point! Charlee hit the pool when he got home.
It's a hard life for this little man!



2 comments:
your pups are so cute! Check out my blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
Gorgeous pups!!
Post a Comment