HTML Map

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We Will Never Forget

September 11, 2001 is a day that no one in our country will ever forget if they're old enough to remember. I remember the day as clear as a picture ten years later. I was a senior in high school in my first period PE leadership class. One of the younger teachers in our hall came running into the classroom to tell us that one of the World Trade towers had been hit.



"With the distance of a decade, 9/11 can feel like a part of a different era, but for the families of the men and women stolen...that day will never feel like history," Bush said. "America shares your grief, we pray for your comfort, and we honor your loved ones. One of the lessons of 9/11 is that evil is real, and so is courage," he said.

In my last 2 years of college I flew to NYC into LaGuardia quite often because my ex-fiance, Marc, resided there. I can remember going to Ground Zero with Marc and you couldn't really get close in proximity at all. The impact on the area and the people is more than most of us can imagine.





It's a beautiful city and we will NEVER forget!



"I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

No comments: