HTML Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

Go CATS!!!!!

Go CATS!!!! My alma mater, the University of Kentucky, beat UNC last night for a spot into the Final Four! Yes!!!! We are SO excited. One of my girlfriends down here in Atlanta, Elizabeth, who is from Lexington originally, well we decided to dress up our dogs in UK gear Friday night when we got home from dinner. Here's Charlee's picture! Elizabeth took this via the I-phone so it's pretty yellow but so hilarious that I had to post. He's a handsome little fella! You can see Dixie in the background too...

Go BIG BLUE!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah I love it!! Sometimes all I have is my iphone too on me but they make for great pictures anyways!

Kerr said...

go cats!!! cute picture!

Two Pitties in the City said...

Congrats! I'm a Jayhawk and they were so supposed to win it all...what was that game all about? It's going to be an interesting Final 4.

jayme said...

fellow uk alum here! i'm headed to houston on friday and can't wait! GO CATS!!

Fash Boulevard said...

so so so cute. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com