The Whitfield Family
Hey! I happened upon your blog and guess what? my last name is whitfield and I live in Georgia too! How fun! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello! Love your blog, its adorable. dana whitfieldhttp://theabundantlifeblog.com
Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, and I am so excited! I live in GA too (Atlanta) and I love finding bloggers from here! Yay so excited :)
Your blog is so cute--- I used to live in Atlanta as well so I am already partial :)I just got a baby puppy so I am now ALL about people and their pets! -ashley<a href="http://www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com> Adventures of Newlyweds </a>
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey! I happened upon your blog and guess what? my last name is whitfield and I live in Georgia too! How fun! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello! Love your blog, its adorable.
dana whitfield
http://theabundantlifeblog.com
Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, and I am so excited! I live in GA too (Atlanta) and I love finding bloggers from here!
Yay so excited :)
Your blog is so cute--- I used to live in Atlanta as well so I am already partial :)
I just got a baby puppy so I am now ALL about people and their pets!
-ashley
<a href="http://www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com> Adventures of Newlyweds </a>
Post a Comment