The weather down here has been just SO hot. Everyday is in the high 90's and most of the time we're in the 100's. I'm in the deep south I know, but I think it would be better in Florida where there is at least a cool breeze from the coast. It's like a concrete jungle here in Atlanta. So Charlee has really stayed in the water (via baby pool) most of the days. He loves to visit Lacy and play, play, play. He absolutely loves her and they have become big buddies even though after an hour of following her around, you can tell she is annoyed. He is definitely her little shadow.
Smiling happily, they both are very interested in the camera!
Little Lacy, she is just the happiest dog and I am so happy she belongs to Jeff and I now. Yesterday afternoon, I was walking Lacy and Charlee, and one of the children that lived adjacent to Lacy's old house came out to pet the dogs. He was petting both Charlee and Lacy and talking to them which led him to ask if she lived with us now. I told him that she did and he said, "Good, I'm glad Lacy has a good home now because she was all alone for so long." I thought that was the sweetest compliment and just spoke volumes to the plight of neglected dogs.
Playing with Lacy, you can see how tall he is getting.
Little wild man. He's ever so cute and ever so BUSY!
3 comments:
Aww,
I am so happy that Lacy has a furever home now. I LUVS her smile! Charlee must really enjoy having hers at a buddy too!
Woofs and LIcks,
Maggie MAe
It looks like they're getting along so well. The only good thing about this heat is that it tends to calm our dogs down; it's hard to be so crazy in this heat. And the heat does bring out the best dog smiles.
Awww I love this blog!! Im a puppy lover myself!! Yours are too cute!
Post a Comment