Whew! What a week it has been so far, I have been so busy this past week that I cannot wait for the weekend to be here and relax. Dixie has two hot spots (which it seems she gets every summer)unfortunately so she has had to sport her Elizabethean collar and she is not happy about this at all. Nor is she happy about the antibiotic spray! Jeff shaved her undercoat near her hind legs (where she has them) on Tuesday night though and I can already tell that the spots are clearing up.
I hate when she gets them though because the infections look and smell so awful, plus they are really painful for her. The stench is unbearable! She is going to get a summer cut every summer from now on!
Just wanted to post some pictures of the girls, nothing too exciting but here are my girls....

Dixie is really losing weight & looking great! I need to get a shot of her from the side...

Daisy loves smelling my flowers...

Love my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment