HTML Map

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm getting old

Gosh, I'm getting old! I turned 25 yesterday. I enjoyed turning 21, 22, & even 23 but now I just feel old to say the least. One of my best friends, Brittany, has a birthday on the 15th & since mine is the 14th we decided to have a joint party together. It was a long night to say the least. We started the pre-party around 4pm on Saturday at my house & after dinner we hit up the bars. We had a great time! Here are a couple pictures, my other girlfriends have much better pictures, I will have to wait until they upload those on facebook to post. Mine are pretty rough!


My favorite Kentucky boys, Craig & Tim...


Brittany, Natalie & I...


Libby Lou Who...Melissa brought her over during the pre-party. She & Dixie had a blast playing together!


Tim & I...This picture is pretty rough, a long night but so fun!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day! Looks like you had fun for your party!