So I think that I have the laziest golden retriever in America. Dixie & I went down to Chastain Park to walk tonight because the weather is just so nice. Due to the hurricanes, we have had so many storms & some much needed rain which has drastically cooled things off. Anyway, Dixie is now beginning to associate Chastain Park with her having to walk for an hour or more, so now when she realizes where she is, she immediately plops down in the back seat as if to say "I'm not getting out of the car!" Since she is such a "big" golden, she knows I can't physically get her out! This time though, she barked at me as if to say "I'm not going & you can't make me."
Anyway, she is such a coach potato but she does get her exercise, just not enough to suit me. I know everyone will enjoy this though because we all know how much I try to get her to exercise with me. As long as she's happy though, that is all that really matters!
I have to hit the books though now, just thought it was too funny not to post about Dixie's attitude toward Chastain though!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment